Are you looking for caption ideas for graduation photos and posts? Are you looking for captions that are memorable and funny? You can rest assured knowing that we will share some of the most memorable graduation captions.
The pandemic has almost all colleges and universities opting to have a virtual graduation ceremony. However, this shouldn’t stop them from writing an impressive caption.
You don’t have to worry about creating a creative caption for your graduation photo, whether it’s a group or individual photo. Our list of captions range from humorous and inspiring to more quarantined-themed.
Continue reading the article until you find the one that best suits your personality for graduation.
Lists of Graduation Captions
There are many captions to choose from, including humorous, inspirational, and graduation-worthy lyrics. Simply go to your list and find the one that speaks to you.
Also, check out 100+ comments for boys pictures on Instagram
Best COVID Graduation Captions for 2021
The COVID situation may have slowed down the physical graduation ceremony but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be celebrating the virtual one. You can find the top quarantine-related graduation captions here.Source: Bored Panda
- You can wear a cap and gown but a robe with sweats is better.
- Graduation walk: From the bedroom to your kitchen.
- For mocking the Zoom graduation, Class of 2020 must offer formal apology.
- It’s amazing that I was able stay awake during the virtual lectures.
- Last, but not least: I want to express my gratitude for Ctrl+C as well as Ctrl+V.
- Virtual graduation is the best: Bring your own lunch
- Today is my graduation day. I want to thank all who helped me get here: Google, coffee and strong WiFi connections.
- All my fellow graduates, a virtual hug. We did it!
- Zooming to graduation
- Virtual graduation is the best thing about it. Virtual graduation is my slippers, not my heels.
- My internet connection has helped me to get here today.
- We love a socially distant start.
- My graduation stage was not viral enough for me to be there.
- My final grades show that I don’t need to go outside for vitamin Ds.
You can also read Top 110+ Sassy Insta Bios for Girls That Show Your True Self
Funny Graduation Captions 2021
These captions are guaranteed to be funny. You’ll find a caption that fits your clown personality before the list ends. Let’s get to the funny graduation captions for 2021.
- It’s important that everyone sees it, because I won’t do it again! XD
- Do I have the right to cancel my membership now?
- Glad! We got to graduation!
- As I finish my degree, I want you to know that I am grateful for copy-paste.
- HAHA! It was a miracle!
- It’s still a mystery to me what I did all these years.
- My resume is now hotter by one degree.
- While some graduate with distinctions, I’m just as honored to have graduated.
- Proud to be a B.S.
- Does that feel like being a grown-up to you?
- My diploma is a debt to coffee.
- Forever, class is gone!
- Graduated and still clueless
- Guess what? I was able make a few of those 11 :59 deadlines.
- Like, anyone who hires …?
- It’s so great that I was able to spend all my years and money on this piece of paper.
- Wait, I passed?
- I still wait for everyone to sing like High School Musical.
- Gotta add “college graduate” to my dating profile.
- 100% sure that I know exactly what I will do.
Also, check out 200+ The Best Instagram Bios For Boys That Will Get You More Following
Inspirational Graduation Captions 2021
Inspiration is something we all need from time to time. You can inspire others by adding inspiring captions to your graduation photos. You can simply look through these inspiring captions and pick the one that speaks to your heart.Source: Smilebox Plus
- So begins the adventure.
- It is possible to predict the future by creating it.
- Life becomes infinitely more exciting when you are fearless.
- Although our branches may grow in different directions than our roots, they remain the same.
- This is the start of everything you desire.
- The adult world is about get even spicier!
- You just got one degree warmer, world.
- Your future is an unwritten orchestra that awaits your unique, creative and daring talent to make it a masterpiece.
- I believed that I could and so I did.
- I will not let anyone or anything get in my way.
- You can do anything you want if you dream it.
- Do what is best for you soul.
- It is likely that you should try it if it thrills you as well as scares.
- Your dreams should be greater than your fears. Let your actions speak louder than words and your faith more than your feelings.
- Bloom with grace wherever life places you.
- You might reach for the stars. You may be one.
- It’s not about what’s on the other side; it’s about the climb.
You can also read 9 Best Entrepreneur Movies to See for Inspiration and Motivation
The Best Song Lyrics and Quotes for Graduation Captions
- “What she takes on, she conquers.” –Gilmore Girls
- “It’s unpredictable, but it’s right in the end, I hope that you had the best time of your lives.” –Green Day
- Oscar Wilde: “You can’t be too dressed or too educated.”
- Drake: “Started at the bottom, now we’re here.”
- Norman Vaughan: “Dream big, dare to fail.”
- “I was there. I lived, and I loved. “I was here.” – Beyonce
- “She made her dreams come true and turned her fears into cans.” – Kobi Yamada
- “And this is where you discover who you are.” – The Maine
- “Mischief Managed.” – Harry Potter
- Frank Sinatra: “The best is yet”
- “If you have the ability to imagine it, it is possible to achieve it. If you can dream it, it is possible to become it.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Today is the beginning of your book.” “The rest is yet to be written.” – Natasha Bedingfield
- “We know who we are, but we don’t know what we might be,” – William Shakespeare
- “There’s no telling where I’ll go.” Moana
- “There are far more better things ahead than what we leave behind.” C.S. Lewis
- George Fairman: “I don’t know where my journey is, but I know I’m on it.”
This concludes the article on Best Graduation captions 2021. We hope you found the perfect graduation caption by looking through these lists.
Share the content with your friends who are graduating and let us know which caption you found most appealing in the comments box below. Follow Path of Ex to receive daily updates on technology, entertainment, lifestyle and more