What is the last thing that you see before going to sleep? Instagram! Instagram! It is addictive! You can follow these simple steps to reset your Instagram Explore Page.
The Explore Section page on Instagram appears after you click the ” Magnifying Glass” icon in the bar. It displays at the bottom of your screen. It magically displays all of your interests, posts and videos, as well as reels. It’s not magic, but science is more involved. You may wonder why everything you like keeps popping up on your InstaExplore page. There’s a reason for this too. ( Continue reading
You only need to read these steps once to quickly find our solution to ‘How To Reset Instagram Explore Pages?’ Let’s get started and let’s try these steps immediately.
How Does It Work?
You might remember Instagram from 2010 to 2015. This is when you will realize how Instagram has changed. It has evolved a lot from being an obscure app to being the most used social networking app.
But! But! But!
It had to make the best social networking app. One of those major changes was improving its algorithm .
Algorithm, for laymen, is a collection of lines of code that execute a process step-by-step. Although the definition of an Algorithm may have changed over time, it still works.
How to Fix 0x0 0x0 Windows Error Permanently
How does Instagram do it?
The Instagram algorithm tracks what you are most interested in while using the app. You can upload dance videos or art photos. The Instagram algorithm analyses your likes and dislikes and brings you more of what you like or posts you might enjoy.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page?” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-10-13T170455.249-502×1024.jpg”/>
The algorithm will show you more dance videos on Instagram if you like them. This will bring more accounts on your Instagram Explore page who dance. You will also find dance reels and videos of different styles as well as related stuff. You can also see my explore page, which includes videos of me doing nail art, as shown in the above picture.
You got the idea?
You might wonder if Instagram’s algorithm is able to find us what we want, so why would we need to reset it? We now have the next question.
Get Storefront Now
Should I Reset my Instagram Explore Page?
There are many reasons to reset your Instagram Explore page. You can do this if you’re bored with your Instagram Explore feed or just want to see something new. You will be able to see something new, so you should try it at least once.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Pages?” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/the-ultimate-guide-to-getting-to-instagram-s-explore-page-29-1.png”/>
You can also reset your Instagram Explore feed if you have shared your Instagram account with someone and don’t see the things you are interested in lately.
PS. PS. We do not recommend hiding things from your partner.
Free and Legit
Reset Instagram: What to Do?
There are two steps to reset Instagram Explore Page. First, clear your search history. Then reset the explore page.
Why is it important to clear our Search History?
Your search history can also impact your explore page. Anything you’ve searched will be displayed in your explore feed. Instagram tracks the profiles you search for and will show you more of their stuff.
Also, read All New Desktop Post Feature on Instagram 2021
How do I change my Instagram Explore Feed?
You don’t have to delete all posts from your Instagram Explore page. Follow these steps instead.
1. Open Instagram on your phone.
2. Click the “Magnifying Glass” option at the bottom right of your Instagram screen.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page?” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-10-13T171154.421-509×1024.jpg”/>
3. Click the post you don’t wish to see any more on the Instagram Explore page.
4. Click the three dots in the upper corner of the post.
5. Select’Not interested.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page?” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-10-13T171545.528-534×1024.jpg”/>
6. Instagram will show “This post was hidden.” From now on, we’ll show fewer posts similar to this.
This will prevent the post from being displayed on your Instagram Explore page. You can repeat the process for other posts that you don’t wish to be displayed on your Instagram Explore Page.
Check out 10 Must-Have Tools for Instagram To Gain Extreme Popularity
Resetting Instagram Explore Page 2022
1. Open Instagram on your Android or iPhone.
2. Log in to access your account
( If you already have an Instagram account, skip this step.
3. Click the profile picture icon at the bottom of your screen.
4. Click the icon of a three-line hamburger in the upper left corner.
5. Click ” Settings“.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page?” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-10-13T173026.979-576×1024.jpg”/>
6. Click on the ” Safety” optionimg alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-10-13T172744.293-576×1024.jpg”/>
7. Click on ” History” under the ” History” section.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-10-13T172719.228-576×1024.jpg”/>
8. Here you will find all your most recent searches.
9. Click the blue-colored ” Clear all” button at the top.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page?” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_20211013_172228_430-1-576×1024.webp”/>
An alert message will pop up saying that you can’t undo this. Clear your search history to see any accounts that you have searched for as suggested result.
10. To reset Instagram Explore page, click on ” Clear all“.img alt=”How To Reset Instagram Explore Page” src=”https://pathofex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_20211013_172256_289-1-576×1024.webp”/>
Your search history will be cleared and your Instagram Explore page will be reset. These are the only options for “How to Reset Instagram Explore Page?”
Resetting Instagram Explore Feed 2022 and Clearing Search History
You won’t see Search history under Data or History if you have recently updated your Instagram app. Don’t worry! You did nothing wrong. Only people who have updated their Instagram app on Android or iPhones will see this option missing.
Does this mean that you cannot reset Instagram Explore page?
Stay with me and I will show you how to quickly clear your search history.
1. Open Instagram on Android or iPhone, and click the search icon at bottom of the menu.
2. Click on the Search button in the Explore Feed.
3. To see all options, click on the option in the upper right corner.
4. Now you can view your Search History. Click on the X icon next to the name of the person or hashtag you don’t want.
5. Click on Clear All to clear your entire search history.
Instagram will now ask you “You won’t be able to undo that.” Clear your search history to see any accounts that you have searched for as suggested result.
6. Click on Clear all.
This is how to clear your search history, and reset your Instagram Explore feed in 2022.
You can ignore the fact that I have just shown you my Search History (I have good taste, I am sure), but I hope that you will find your solution here.
These steps are very simple and straightforward. It’s worth a try at least once to update your Instagram feed. You can also find the steps to reset your Instagram Explore page or search history following the latest update.
This article provided the best explanation of “How to Reset Instagram Explore Pages on Android and iPhone?” Let us know if you found this helpful and leave a comment below.
Please share this article with friends. Let us know if there are any questions.
Have a great day!
Frequently Asked Question
You can reset your Instagram Explore page. Clear your search history by going to Settings. You can also manually clear your search history by clicking “Not interested” on any post that you don’t like or share on the Instagram Explore page.
You have two options: you can change your Explore feed or completely reset your Instagram Explore page. It takes just a few clicks in the Explore page or in Settings to create a new Explore Page for Instagram.
Click on the post you don’t enjoy from your Explore page. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of each post. Click ” Not interested“. You will no longer see similar posts on your Instagram Explore page.
Instagram Explore pages can sometimes get messed up due to cache issues. You can clear your cache from your phone. If the problem persists, uninstall the app and then download it again from the Apple App Store or Play Store.